Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen from a possible future became a powerful speedster known as "Savitar". Self-named after the Hindu God of Motion, Barry proclaims himself as the "God of Speed" and the "ruler" of the Speed Force.
- Speed Force Conduit: Savitar possesses an incredibly powerful connection to the Speed Force, possibly due to his connection to the Philosopher's Stone. His power in its usage vastly exceeds all other known users to the point that his potency made him claim to be a god and the "ruler" of the Speed Force.
- Superhuman Speed: Savitar possesses vast superhuman speed. He is able to easily dominate other speedsters such as Jay Garrick, Jesse Quick, Wally West, and even the youner Barry Allen.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Savitar possesses superhuman reflexes that allow him to easily react to other speedsters.
- Superhuman Agility: Savitar possesses inhuman agility, allowing him to change direction immediately and easily maneuver while moving at immense speed.
- Superhuman Strength: Savitar possesses strength much greater than a normal human, as he was able to effortlessly lift and pin the Flash to a wall with only one hand., as well as send Jay Garrick flying over a building with a single punch.
- Superhuman Stamina: Savitar's body can handle the stresses of superhuman racing without noticeable distress.
- Superhuman Durability: Savitar's armored exterior grants him inhuman levels of durability, as well as resistance to friction.
- Dimensional Travel: While trapped in the Speed Force, Savitar's speed allowed him to breach through, allowing him to temporarily escape until he is drawn back in.
- Electrokinesis: While moving at superhuman speeds, Savitar generates large amounts of white lightning from his body. Savitar can also absorb electricity directed at him and project it. The intensity of Savitar's raw speed also causes him to generate a lethal static charge, forcing him to wear a protective armor to shield himself from it.
- Geokinesis: Savitar can seemingly cause tremors, due to his immense superhuman speed. 
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force grants Savitar enhanced senses that allow him to see, hear, smell, touch and/or taste at an increased speed and understand it as it is processed, as well as easily perceive other speedsters.
- Philosopher's Stone: Savitar's connection to the Philosopher's Stone grants him various abilities.
- Invisibility (Formerly): During his time trapped in the Speed Force, Savitar was unable to be seen by anyone who was not also connected to the Speed Force.
A suit made up of strange metal that is capable of negating friction.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Savitar. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Oscar Jimenez and first appeared in Flash (Volume 2) #108.
- Savitar is portrayed by Grant Gustin, but while under the suit he is portrayed by Actors:Andre Tricoteux and voiced by Tobin Bell.
- 17 Appearances of Savitar (Arrowverse)
- 5 Images featuring Savitar (Arrowverse)
- 2 Quotations by or about Savitar (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Savitar (Arrowverse)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."