Sax Gola was a Martian who sought the conquering of his home world. Using a large army, he became a dictator and forced many of his own people into slavery. Martian lawman Thund Dran, travelled to Earth, seeking the help of Batman and Robin in order to defeat Sax Gola, whose regime couldn't withstand the uprising of forces created by the Dynamic Duo's presence.
Despite his apparent initial success in forcing Batman to be part of his troops, Sax Gola's domination plan crumbles when it was revealed that Batman had been posing as Bad and was in fact working from the inside to overthrow Sax Gola. The former Martian leader was then arrested for his crimes against the Martian community.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Vulnerability to Fire: Martians are much more vulnerable to fire than the average Earth human. At times this has been portrayed as physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. The effect of this is to strip any Martian of their powers as they involuntarily lose control of their body.
- Special Ray that forced people to obey his commands.
- This version of Sax Gola, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Sax Gola (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Sax Gola (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Sax Gola (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Sax Gola (Earth-Two)