Like the rest of his JGA counterparts, the Guardsman was believed to be a fictional character by the residents of the mainstream Earth.
The Green Guardsman wielded a Power Ring very similar to those used by the Green Lantern Corps, with the important exception that his ring was entirely ineffective against aluminum.
Along with his fellow Justice Guild members, the Guardsman sacrificed himself to save his world--twice from Ray.
His power ring is ineffective against aluminum.
- Just as the other JGA members were based on the comics' classic Justice Society of America, Green Guardsman was a slightly-modified version of the original Green Lantern, Alan Scott. The Guardsman's uniform differs only slightly from Alan Scott's outfit--mainly in terms of color scheme (notably, Alan wears a red shirt, uncommon to any other Green Lantern, except for the Corps' insignia), chest insignia, and the details of his mask. Guardsman's aluminum weakness is a nod to Alan Scott's inability to affect anything made of wood.
- The character was voiced by William Katt.
- He and Donna Nance (Black Siren) are the only members of the Justice Guild to have known alternate identities, as shown by the names appearing on the gravestones.
- 2 Appearances of Scott Mason (DCAU: Legends)
- 1 Images featuring Scott Mason (DCAU: Legends)
- Quotations by or about Scott Mason (DCAU: Legends)
- Character Gallery: Scott Mason (DCAU: Legends)