History of character has not yet been written.
- Missing Limb: Lacks his left hand.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Lego DC Super-Villains and is an adaptation of Sea King. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis and first appeared in Justice League (Volume 2) #23.
- Sea King was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- 1 Appearances of Sea King (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- 2 Images featuring Sea King (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- Quotations by or about Sea King (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- Character Gallery: Sea King (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."