Sebastian Meyer is a hitman working for Max Rager boss Vaughn Du Clark. He was tasked with getting rid of the employee who leaked to Rebecca Hinton, and used Liv Moore to find his target, secretary Adele. He ambushed them both and wanted to dispose of the bodies in Lake Washington, but Liv came to and knocked him off the boat. She thought she killed him.
In reality, she had scratched him during the struggle, and turned him into a zombie. Overcome by lust for brains, he killed his aunt and looked for Liv for answers. After that, he returned to Max Rager, where he was extensively studied.
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Sebastian Meyer was portrayed by Matthew MacCaull.
- 3 Appearances of Sebastian Meyer (iZombie TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Sebastian Meyer (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Sebastian Meyer (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Sebastian Meyer (iZombie TV Series)
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Blaine's World
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Pilot
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?
- ↑ IZombie (TV Series) Episode: Salivation Army