"One Earth Too Many": Following the Wizard and his Secret Society of Super-Villains through the interdimensional barriers who seek to journey to Earth-Two, Captain Comet and the Secret Society are swept up by an interdimensional energy surge and end up in the Earth-Three dimension.
- I'm on another Earth, neither Earth-1 nor Earth-2... A turned-around world where all history's been reversed! Here Columbus was an American who discovered Europe... England fought for independence from the United States... And Abraham Lincoln was an actor who shot President John Wilkes Booth! This world has never known super-heroes. Only super-villains-- A band of ruthless madmen called the Crime Syndicate of America--!
Synopsis for "One Earth Too Many"
Following the Wizard and his Secret Society of Super-Villains through the interdimensional barriers who seek to journey to Earth-Two, Captain Comet and the Secret Society are swept up by an interdimensional energy surge and end up in the Earth-Three dimension.
Their trip accidentally weakens the prison of the Crime Syndicate of Earth-Three allowing Power Ring, Super-Woman and Johnny Quick to escape. Landing on Earth-Three Captain Comet is confronted by three members of the Crime Syndicate as the Wizard and his team head onto their goal. In order to continue their journey to Earth-Two, The Wizard uses the Crime Syndicate members' power items including Johnny Quick's primary speed enhancement helmet.
Needless to say the Crime Syndicate are angered at losing their power items to the Secret Society but the Secret Society succeed in using them and leave Comet behind on Earth-Three to battle the enraged three Crime Syndicate members.
Appearing in "One Earth Too Many"
- Crime Syndicate of America
- Justice League of America (Flashback only)
- Justice Society of America (Flashback only)
- Abraham Lincoln (Earth-Three) (Mentioned only)
- John Wilkes Booth (Earth-Three) (Mentioned only)
- Johnny Quick's speed enhancement helmet
- Power Ring's mystic power ring and lamp
- Super-Woman's magic lasso
Ultraman and Owlman of Earth-Three are not freed in this episode. It is unclear if they had already escaped or were left behind in the prison.