After Gamemnae and Lex Luthor arranged to fullfill their plan to conquer the world during the Worldwide Unity Festival, Sela was summoned by Rama Khan, along with Tezumak, to handle Supergirl: after charging their rings with Green Kryptonite, the Leviathan members beggan searching for the Kryptonian.
Sela met Alex Danvers with Supergirl who revealed herself to be Miss Martian in disguise. After a brief battle, Sela allowed them to escape as her target was only Supergirl. Later, Sela and the other Jarhanpurians tracked her to a warehouse where they assaulted her with the Kryptonite rings: Miss Martian and Dreamer's sudden interventation allowed Kara Zor-El to distract Sela and the others enough to allow the young hero to war a new suit to battle them without weaknesses.
After an explosion disintegrated Sela, she resurrected herself and moved to fight again the Superfriends. However, she was summoned back to the Leviathan's headquarters where Lex Luthor made Brianiac-5 bottle her and her comrades. Eventually, Luthor used the bottle to inject himself with their energies, gaining their abilities and causing Sela's death.
Powers and Abilities
- Jarhanpurian Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Supergirl and is an adaptation of Sela. The original character was created by Joe Kelly and Doug Mahnke and first appeared in JLA #70.
- Sela was portrayed by Michelle Christa Smith.
- 1 Appearances of Sela (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- 2 Images featuring Sela (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Quotations by or about Sela (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: Sela (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |