- Why don't you people leave me alone? I'm minding my own business you mind yours. Get out of here! Get out! Get out!
- — Selina Kyle src
She is known to have had some close personal relationship with eccentric millionaire Bruce Foster Wayne, although he turned her in to the police at one point. Clark Kent later interviews her after Wayne's death about his last word, but she is emotionally distraught and refuses to answer any questions.
- DC Comics has published two different and unrelated Elseworlds stories titled Citizen Wayne. The first was written by Mark Waid and Brian Augustyn with art by Joe Staton, published in 1994's Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #4. The second is a collaboration between Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Gaydos, published in 2000's Batman Chronicles #21. They are both clear references to the classic 1941 film Citizen Kane. Additionally, Part Two of "Blind Justice" by Sam Hamm, appearing in Detective Comics #599 has the same title.
- 2 Appearances of Selina Kyle (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- 2 Images featuring Selina Kyle (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- 1 Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (Citizen Wayne Chronicles)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."