Selina Kyle, better known as Catwoman, first appears to the villainous player in the Gotham City Tap Room night club. Catwoman is standing on the dance floor near Two-Face. However, if the player approaches Catwoman, she will not maintain interest in the villain and stop the conversation.
Later, when the player is assigned to invade a nearby warehouse by their mentor, Catwoman will also arrive. She states that there are other valuables inside the warehouse other than what the player was assigned to. Kyle will fight alongside the player, even until the end when the Huntress arrives. Catwoman helps the player fight the Huntress and invading police officers. Once the heroes are defeated, Catwoman will express her appreciation for the villain, and suggest they meet in the nightclub.
Later at the nightclub, Catwoman will relay a message from the villain's mentor about Bane's gang invading.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game DC Universe Online and is an adaptation of Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #1.
- 8 Appearances of Selina Kyle (DC Universe Online)
- 1 Images featuring Selina Kyle (DC Universe Online)
- Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (DC Universe Online)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (DC Universe Online)
|Star Sapphire Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Star Sapphire Corps, chosen by the Zamarons to spread love throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Star Sapphire Corps members category."