Selina Kyle was the costumed criminal Catwoman and romantic adversary of Batman. By current times, she had retired her costumed persona and joined Lex Luthor's "Mankind Liberation Front" along with her companion Edward Nigma until she and the other MLF members were captured and subdued by Batman's Outsiders. She was condemned by helping the victims of the Gulag at Wayne Manor. Twenty years later, Selina attended Bruce's funeral.
- According to the novelization of Kingdom Come, Selina Kyle became wealthy from running a cosmetics corporation.
- Despite being retired as Catwoman, Selina wears a dress that she worn from her first appearance in Batman #1 (1940) as 'The Cat'.
- 4 Appearances of Selina Kyle (Earth-22)
- 2 Images featuring Selina Kyle (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (Earth-22)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member