Catwoman was the leader of Gotham's criminal underworld.
5 Years from now
Selina had taken over a criminal empire. When her men refused to listen to her, she reminded them of what she did to Black Mask. Selina was later betrayed by her men. They had put a bomb where Selina was and detonated it, but she hadn't died. She used this to her advantage. She robbed the crime families blind. The Riddler tries and fails to blackmail her.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Criminal Management Selina controls Gotham's underworld like a corporation: Using rules, limits and dealing with the greed of her fellows against what is the best for their thrive.
- Criminal Mastermind: Selina is successful to not only avoid a betray and a bomb, but to steal all fortune of the criminal families and put them against each other while she was assumed death.
- 3 Appearances of Selina Kyle (Futures End)
- 1 Images featuring Selina Kyle (Futures End)
- Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (Futures End)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (Futures End)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.