Selina Kyle is an expert thief from Gotham City.
- Catwoman Costume
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Selina Kyle was portrayed by Camren Bicondova. For the character's last appearance, she was portrayed by Lili Simmons.
- In second episode of Gotham, Selina insists on being called "Cat". This a reference to the fact that when she was first introduced, she was called the Cat instead of Catwoman.
- 82 Appearances of Selina Kyle (Gotham)
- 8 Images featuring Selina Kyle (Gotham)
- 2 Quotations by or about Selina Kyle (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Selina Kyle (Gotham)