Seong Barclay is of Korean heritage, and wears the male-looking high tech armor that her father developed before being kidnapped. She uses technology as a gateway into devices, and then uses her control over sub-atomic particles called "quarks". She apparently died after being sucked out into space en route to L-Ron/Despero's trial.
- Joins in Justice League Task Force #25
- Mystek was a character created and owned by Christopher Priest, she was placed on the Justice League Task Force in order to spark interest in dedicated mini-series. This fell through and to prevent DC from profiting from her appearances Priest killed her.
- 9 Appearances of Seong Barclay (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Seong Barclay (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Seong Barclay (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Seong Barclay (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.