Sergeant Casey was a member of the Metropolis police force.
Reporters Clark Kent and Lois Lane would often see him in charge of a crime scene they'd happen to be covering. Casey did not trust Superman, always assuming that Superman was secretly involved in illegal activities.
- This version of Sergeant Casey, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- He once mistakenly accused Lois Lane of murder.
- Sergeant Casey originally appeared in the Superman comic strip in May 1940 before being brought into the comic books in Superman #6.
- Sergeant Casey was eventually promoted to lieutenant, as seen in Superman Family #219.
- 29 Appearances of Sergeant Casey (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Sergeant Casey (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sergeant Casey (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Sergeant Casey (Earth-Two)