Dr. Serling Roquette is a nano-robotics genius and electronics expert at Royal University in Star City. She was abducted and held captive by the League of Shadows for two weeks and forced to create a weapon using nanotechnology. Red Arrow came to her rescue, but she had already completed the weapon known as the "Fog", a cloud of nanites capable of destroying anything in its path and downloading and transmitting information stolen from computers. After being handed off to the Team she managed to create and upload an anti-Fog virus that destroyed the fleet of minuscule devices just before it could hack into Wayne Tech.
- Science: Doctor Roquette is a skilled engineer specializing in the fields of:
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and is an adaptation of Serling Roquette. The original character was created by Karl Kesel and Steve Rude and first appeared in Superboy (Volume 4) #56.
- Serling Roquette was voiced by Tara Strong.
- 1 Appearances of Serling Roquette (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Serling Roquette (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Serling Roquette (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Serling Roquette (Earth-16)