The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Seven Deadly Enemies of Man, are the universal personification of sin. Each sibling represents a different aspect of sin, including Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Greed, Pride and Lust. The Sins are the arch-nemesis of Pandora, although they are more prominently featured as an enemy of Shazam.
As the personification of sin itself, the Seven Enemies of Man possess incredible power. As well as a base set of powers they all possess, each member of the Sins has their own special abilities related to their aspect, for instance Sloth is able to induce a deep sleep in a person.
- Immortality: Every Sin is immune to all types of illness, aging and damage, and will only die once their presence in the Multiverse is reduced to nothing.
- Omnipresence: The Sins are woven into the fabric of existence, meaning they are present in all places at all times.
- Astral Projection: The Sins often conjure avatars of themselves to interact with the multiverse directly.
- Possession: The Sins can possess rotten souls, people who have a strong connection to sin due to misdeeds.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- This character is an adaptation of Seven Deadly Sins, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- No trivia.