The Shadow Cabinet is a centuries-old secret order of superheroes dedicated to protecting humanity at all costs. Led by the precognitive Dharma, they attempt to neutralize potential threats to the world while they are still relatively small and manageable. Their methods are controversial and often underhanded. Although many more traditional mainstream heroes often team up with the Shadow Cabinet, they also frequently come into conflict with others on both sides of the law. They operate on an international basis, and their full agenda is only known to their leader at any given time. They first revealed themselves to the contemporary heroes of the world during the Shadow War, when there was a sudden mass recruitment drive to help combat a faction that had seceded from the Cabinet, the Star Chamber.
- Shadow Disk, standard disk-shaped communicator used by all Shadow Cabinet operatives.
- Shadowslide: The teleportation device through which operatives enter the Shadowspire. Shadowsliding is only possible in complete darkness, or else the device overloads and cannot be used for over an hour.
Weapons: None known.
- Although the Shadow Cabinet was originally (as a Milestone Media feature) a part of the Dakotaverse, they have recently been integrated into the mainstream DC Universe, introduced in a conflict with the Justice League of America.
- The Shadow Cabinet was created by Dwayne McDuffie, Robert L. Washington III and John Paul Leon, first appearing as part of Milestone Media in Shadow Cabinet #0. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity the Shadow Cabinet first appeared as part of The New 52 DC Universe in Stormwatch (Volume 3) #1 by Paul Cornell and Miguel Sepulveda.
- No trivia.
- 35 Appearances of Shadow Cabinet (Dakotaverse)
- 11 Images that include Shadow Cabinet (Dakotaverse)
- Team Gallery: Shadow Cabinet (Dakotaverse)
Links and References