Sharkeeta was created in Paula von Gunther's Washington D.C. laboratory by her daughter Gerta von Gunther who was disobeying orders she'd agreed to obey when it came to manipulating life and creating human-like things. After being moved to Paradise Island Sharkeeta grew to resent her maker and the Amazons for treating her like a common fish instead of a woman and Gerta's continuing plans of further experimentation on her.
Powers and Abilities
Sharkeeta will suffocate if she's out of water for too long.
- Chlorofleur Vines
- This version of Sharkeeta, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Sharkeeta (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Sharkeeta (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Sharkeeta (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Sharkeeta (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."