Sharon Parker was an Earth woman duped into marrying Thanagarian sleeper agent Fel Andar, and the mother of his son, Charley Parker. When Andar infiltrated the Justice League International in the guise of 'Carter Hall Jr.', the second Hawkman, a brainwashed Sharon became his partner, Hawkwoman. She eventually uncovered Andar's deception and he fatally injured her to stop her giving him away. Sharon lived just long enough to inform Maxwell Lord and the Martian Manhunter of Fel Andar's true identity, then died.
- Nth Metal Enhancements: Through exposure to the Nth Metal. The metal is psycho-reactive, responding to its bearer's thoughts and in it's base form has a number of electromagnetic/gravitational properties.
- Artificial Feathered Wings: Flight through the use of Thanagarian Nth Metal wings; also direction controlled self-powered flight. Her wings allow her to control navigation and guidance during flight, though they can be "flapped" through use of shoulder motions.
- Thanagarian Mace
- 9 Appearances of Sharon Parker (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Sharon Parker (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sharon Parker (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sharon Parker (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.