Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Where am I? This place is-- But I died, I remember I... I was happy... someone-- It hurts! I shouldn't be-- did she pull me back?
- — Strange Visitor src
Sharon Vance is a metahuman in custody of the D.E.O.
Sharon turned up in National City, feeling dizzy and disoriented, remembering she had died but someone pulled her back and wondering what Supergirl had done to her.
Powers and Abilities
- Sharon Vance (Strange Visitor) was created by Randall Frenz, Ron Frenz, and Sal Buscema, first appearing in Superman (Volume 2) #149. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Sharon Vance (Strange Visitor) first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Supergirl (Volume 7) #15 by Steve Orlando, Jody Houser, and Robson Rocha.
- 7 Appearances of Sharon Vance (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Sharon Vance (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sharon Vance (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sharon Vance (Prime Earth)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.