Hawkgirl lived the same exact life as her counterpart until The Flash was killed by Lex Luthor. Compared to her fellow Lords, Hawkgirl had trouble transitioning to Superman's totalitarian rule (although she only confided in John Stewart about this). Like her main counterpart, she still maintained her relationship with John Stewart.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Shayera Hol/Hawkgirl. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Joe Kubert and first appeared in The Brave and the Bold #34.
- Hawkgirl was voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera.
- She appears to have trimmed her hair, as it no longer hangs behind her back.
- 4 Appearances of Shayera Hol (DCAU: A Better World)
- 4 Images featuring Shayera Hol (DCAU: A Better World)
- 1 Quotations by or about Shayera Hol (DCAU: A Better World)
- Character Gallery: Shayera Hol (DCAU: A Better World)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."