Sheika was a slaver who worked for Saturnette organizing the abduction of humans for use as slaves. After their first defeat Saturnette successfully argued with her emperor for a second chance fighting the Amazon. As part of this second plan Sheika impersonated Diana and tried to get the Amazons to declare war against the United States. After being defeated for a second time by Wonder Woman Sheika was incarcerated on Transformation Island.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Multilingualism: Sheika speaks at least Saturnian and English.
Due to her Saturnian species, she is unable to swim.
- This version of Sheika, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Sheika (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Sheika (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Sheika (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Sheika (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."