Personal History of Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh is unknown.
Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh is a comic book artist. She began her career in 1986 working for the Marvel imprint Epic Comics on their title Moonshadow. Her first work with DC Comics was the crossover title Batman vs. Predator. She has worked on titles as Superman; Catwoman and some Showcases. She is also well known for her work on Marvel characters as Wolverine, Captain America and Hellraiser.
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh/Penciler
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh/Inker
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh/Cover Artist
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh/Colourist
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh's Images as a Cover Artist
- Sherilyn Van Valkenburgh's Images as a Colourist