A Japanese scientist during WWII, Dr. Shiro Ito experimented on himself until he became something other than an ordinary human.
Dr. Shiro Ito was a prominent scientist in Imperial Japan during the 30s and 40s. During Japan's attempted invasion of China, he was infamous for creating various chemical and biological weapons that were unleashed on enemy soldiers and these same skills were used against the Allied forces during the second world war. When the war ended, Dr. Ito was reported as having been captured, tried for war crimes and finally executed in 1947. Unknown to the world at large, Shiro was never executed and went into hiding, continuing his experiments in secret for decades.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Stargirl and is an adaptation of Dragon King. The original character was created by Roy Thomas and Rich Buckler and first appeared in All-Star Squadron #4.
- Dragon King is portrayed by Nelson Lee.
- 9 Appearances of Shiro Ito (Stargirl TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Shiro Ito (Stargirl TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Shiro Ito (Stargirl TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Shiro Ito (Stargirl TV Series)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.