Silas Stone was a scientist who formerly worked at S.T.A.R. Labs. He was the son of Maude and Tucker Stone and the father of Teen Titans Victor Stone. Silas was largely responsible for the accident which destroyed over 90% of Victor's body, forcing him to turn his son into a cyborg while he was in high school. Because of this, Victor nursed a long hatred of his father. Silas attempted to heal the breach and even went so far as to design the Titans Tower for Vic's new teammates the New Teen Titans. After years of failed attempts to make up with his son, Silas and Victor finally reconciled their differences.
Silas passed away shortly thereafter, as he was dying from radiation poisoning from the gelatinous monster which had crossed over an experimental portal in the aforementioned lab accident and killed his wife Elinore, Victor's mother.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 20 Appearances of Silas Stone (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Silas Stone (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Silas Stone (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Silas Stone (New Earth)