Little is known about the softspoken adventurer known as Silent Majority. He was recruited by political visionary B. Eric Blairman as part of his patriotic team, the Force of July. As a member of the Force of July, Silent Majority often found himself in conflict with the super-hero group, the Outsiders. He often pitted his unique powers against the Outsider known as Black Lightning.
Along with the rest of the Force of July, Silent Majority also fought against members of Infinity, Inc.. While his teammates fought against the other heroes, Silent Majority succeeded in defeating Nuklon.
- Bio-Fission: Silent Majority possessed the ability to create duplicates of himself through an act of fission. The duplicates could function independently of one another, but they were all part of the same hive mind.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Silent Majority's real name was never been revealed, though he was sarcastically referred to as "Gabby".
- 15 Appearances of Silent Majority (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Silent Majority (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Silent Majority (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Silent Majority (New Earth)