History of character has not yet been written.
- Molecular Reconstruction: After an accident caused by Metamorpho, Stagg's body has fallen mindless, while his mind has been imprinted onto a pile of mutagen, turning it into a synthetic monster with Stagg's base desires and powers similar to Metamorpho.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Simon Stagg. The original character was created by Bob Haney and Ramona Fradon and first appeared in The Brave and the Bold #57.
- Simon Stagg was voiced by Earl Boen.
- 3 Appearances of Simon Stagg (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Simon Stagg (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Simon Stagg (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Simon Stagg (DCAU)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."