- Others have failed, but I will succeed because I have the vision-- a Fawcett City for the 21st century.
- — Sinclair Batson src
It is later revealed that Sinclair Batson was a sort of reanimated being, a fake identity created by Lady Blaze in a contract with Uncle Ebenezer to fulfill his greatest wish to have a son. After the events of Underworld Unleashed, Shazam traps Lady Blaze inside the Rock of Eternity and doing so cancels some of her contracts and reduces Sinclair to a burnt corpse.
- Although officially dead and/or an reanimated being, Sinclair's body is constantly used for nefarious purposes such as a pawn in Lady M's scheme in The Power of Shazam! #22
- 14 Appearances of Sinclair Batson (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Sinclair Batson (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sinclair Batson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sinclair Batson (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."