- I don't find my clients. They find me. It takes a certain kind. The desperate. The weak. Architects of all their own problems. Directionless, they tumble through the darkness, making their situations more dire, until they fall into my gravity.
- — Singularity Jain src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Motophagus Physiology: Jain is what she calls a Motophagus, a unique breed of aliens who embody the fundamental force of gravity. Being a sentient black hole which roams the universe feeding on the misery of others for both power and sustenance.
- Gravity Manipulation: Being the epicenter of her own quantum singularity, Jain has the power to manipulate the absorptive gravimetric pull around herself.
- Empathy: Jain mentions her race are parasitic in nature, needing to feed on suffering and pain in order to survive.
- Relative Appearance Alteration: Jain's true form changes from place to place, her real self and profession does not visibly appear on video surveillance nor upon any known recorded logs.
- Illusion Casting: Singularity Jain harbors a subspace within her body which projects the worst fears and most tragic moments for the individual whom she's consumed.
- Metamorphosis: Jain was able to assume a variety of physical forms.
- Technological Invisibility: Most technological system can recognize Singularity Jain, either turning up in one form or another too often to be able to properly read her at all.
- Transformation: Jain's true face causes her appearance to monstrously distort.
- Immortality: Evidence linked Jain to 16,000 murders over the span of two millennia. Although her referencing the Garden of Eden from Judaeo/Christian mythology suggests she may be far older than that.
- Energy Transference: Singularity Jain can also assimilate and redistribute oncoming force attacks by draining it into herself before reapplying it as an attack.
- Matter Absorption: Through her powers she could suck up just about anything into herself with ease. Her precision in the deed also enables her to suck a persons innards clean from their skin with but a kiss.
- Superhuman Strength: Jain boasts incredulous strength so long as she's properly fed on the anguish of others. Being strong to easily snap lantern energy chains in her teeth & jaws.
- Teleportation: Through an unknown means, Singularity Jain has the ability to traverse interstellar distances near instantly. Transferring from earth to a different planetary system just as easily as she came, Baz and Cruz categorizing this as a form of dimensional space folding.
- Feeding Inhibition: Jain's ability draw sustenance from others depends on how internally damaged they are, certain beings who are to well adjusted or otherwise are potentially immune to her gravitonic based emotional draining.
- 6 Appearances of Singularity Jain (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Singularity Jain (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Singularity Jain (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Singularity Jain (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.