The daughter of the head of a Gaelic Clan. Being the first-born child, Siobhan McDougal inherited the Castle Broen. This lead to her being murdered by her brother and cursed. However, Siobhan managed to escape from the Underworld, possessing great powers. In this new form, she acquired the name "Silver Banshee". However, her brother managed to exile her back to the Underworld.
Centuries later, Siobhan managed to escape, when Lois Lane accidently ripped a portrait of Bevan (which had been painted over a portrait of Siobhan) at the McDougal Inn. She took over the body of a female guest and killed the woman's boyfriend. Afterwards, Siobhan possessed Chloe Sullivan, but was foiled to seduce Clark Kent.
Siobhan next took over Lois and tried to kill Oliver Queen, but was stopped by Clark. The two fought until Chloe burned Siobhan's portrait, sending her back to the Underworld.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Silver Banshee. The original character was created by John Byrne and first appeared in Action Comics #595.
- Siobhan McDougal was portrayed by Odessa Rae. While possessing Chloe Sullivan and Lois Lane, she was portrayed by Allison Mack and Erica Durance. She was also portrayed by Elysia Rotaru, when she possessed an unnamed guest at the inn.
- 1 Appearances of Siobhan McDougal (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Siobhan McDougal (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Siobhan McDougal (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Siobhan McDougal (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."