Copy Edit Needed
This section of the history takes place during the New 52, between the events of Flashpoint and DC Rebirth. It was later revealed that much of Wonder Woman's history from this time was an elaborate illusion created by the Gods of Olympus to keep her away from Paradise Island. All or part of this section may have been part of that illusion and no longer valid in Rebirth.
When Lennox told Wonder Woman he was aware of just five of Zeus' bastard children belonging to the same generation. He and Diana were two, and three others remain. There were seven, but Hera had two of them killed. One of those children, Siracca, the Wind had been giving Lennox information, but had stopped talking to him since he joined with Wonder Woman. So, if she wanted her help, Diana will have to seek out Siracca for herself.
Diana headed to Libya, and rescued a child from a group of soldiers. They traveled to a palace where the child explained that this was once the palace of a king and his many queens, but now, it was home only to Siracca. At this, a bombardment of blades launched itself at them both, and Diana worked to deflect each one. She was unscathed, but when she looked down, the child has been impaled. As the child died in her arms, she whispered indignantly that Diana had broken her promise to protect her.
The child turned into dust and revealed to be a decoy from Siracca. She attacked Wonder Woman, thinking that she fought for Hera, both shouted the horrible things Hera had done to both of them solely because they were both children of Zeus. Siracca had to watch her mother choke to death and then being skinned alive herself by winds conjured by Hera, since then Siracca had been a part of the wind, her mind everywhere at once and her body lost. Zeus took pity on his child and turned her into what she was today, giving her a body to focus her mind.
The two came into an understanding and Siracca agreed to help, she tries to locate the baby Zeke, since she could hear everything that was carried by the wind everywhere in the world, unfortunately she couldn't find him but pointed Diana towards Milan.
Some time later, Siracca contacted Wonder Woman for Milan was in grave danger at the hands of their other half-sister, Cassandra.
- Aerokinesis: Siracca possesses the power of wind manipulation. She is able to mentally summon cyclones and whirlwinds, project powerful bursts of air, and glide through the air on wind currents.
- Flight: She can either glide on wind currents or create a direct cyclonic wind beneath her to guide her flight.
- Air Blasts: She can force wind outwards in an air blast cone, direct blows and in larger areas around herself.
- Cyclone Creation: She can create massive tornadoes, huge cyclones that react to the environment by themselves or bend to her will. Likewise she can create smaller twisters to blow down doors or small enough to gently blow loose clothing and hair.
- Deflection: Also is able to deflect approaching objects with ease.
- Intangibility: Siracca possesses the ability to phase through solid objects such as walls and people.
- Decelerated Aging: Like all the the children of Zeus Siracca ages much slower then the average person.
- 4 Appearances of Siracca (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Siracca (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Siracca (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Siracca (Prime Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."