Sizematic was one of two different similarly named individuals who once worked for notorious Gotham City criminal Two-Face. One version of Sizematic had the ability to increase his size and mass, while the other had the ability to reduces his size. Sizematic worked alongside two other sets of "twin" villains named Darklight and Flamesplasher. During a robbery, Darklight and his allies ran afoul of the Teen Titans. Aqualad tried to attack him, but Sizematic avoided capture by shrinking in size. In a subsequent confrontation, both versions of Sizematic tried to take out Mal Duncan, but the Titan used the Gabriel Horn to summon a slingshot and used it to propel the smaller Sizematic into his giant-sized counterpart.
- This version of Sizematic, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Sizematic (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Sizematic (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Sizematic (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Sizematic (Earth-One)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
Secret Society of Super-Villains member