Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Skeets is the robotic companion of Booster Gold. Skeets travels with him everywhere and provides him with factual information when he needs it.
Powers and Abilities
- Robot Body
- Skeets was created by Dan Jurgens, first appearing in Booster Gold #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Skeets first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League International (Volume 3) #2 by Dan Jurgens and Aaron Lopresti.
- 44 Appearances of Skeets (Prime Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Skeets (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Skeets (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Skeets (Prime Earth)
|Booster Gold Supporting Cast|
This character is or was a close ally of Booster Gold. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Booster Gold Supporting Cast" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.