Skizm is a superhuman telepath created by the Joker when he received a portion of Mr. Mxyzptlk reality warping powers. He was a member's of the new reality's Joker League of Anarchy. Skism worked with his League battled the heroes after their escape from the S.S. Arkham. He was a loyal servant of Emperor Joker and helped battle Superman when they tried to reverse Joker's reality warp. Following the defeat of the Joker, and the world's return to normal he was one of the few to cease to exist.
Telepathy: He can manipulate the minds of others and even higher order animals. He has demonstrated the following specialized uses:
- Telepathic Defense: He can manifest his telepathy in a number of defensive ways.
- Telepathic Cloak: He can mask his presence and the use of her abilities from being detected by other psions and psychic entities. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well. Cloaking via telepathy is not perfect and powerful psis may notice and 'see' through this ability.
- Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others minds.
- Telepathic Illusions: He can create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
- Telepathic Camouflage: He can alter the apparent physical appearance of himself and other people by altering the perceptions of those around him. This can go so far as to make other people believe that the camouflaged people are not there e.g. invisible.
- Telepathic Manipulation: He can manipulate other people's minds easily, achieving a variety of effects.
- Mind Control: He can control the thoughts and actions of others.
- Mental Paralysis: He can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis
- Mental Amnesia: He can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Mental Sedating: Can telepathically "sedate" his victims so that, if already rendered unconscious, they remain so for as long as she continues to "sedate" them.
- Psionic Blast: He can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and turning someone brain-dead.
- Mental Detection: He can sense the presence of another superhuman within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
- 6 Appearances of Skizm (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Skizm (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Skizm (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Skizm (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."