- Normally, you couldn't afford my price but today I kill for free.
- — Deathstroke src
Deathstroke is an elite mercenary who is an enemy of the Titans.
Slade Wilson was a member of the government operation Team 7 before volunteering to be a subject in a super-soldier experiment. The experiment's sole survivor, Wilson was enhanced to be a dangerous combatant with superhuman abilities. After Team 7 was dissolved, Wilson became an assassin, taking the name Deathstroke, and went on to terrorize the Titans.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology: Deathstroke was the sole survivor of a super-soldier experiment done by the government.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game DC Legends and is an adaptation of Deathstroke/Slade Wilson. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #2.
- 1 Appearances of Slade Wilson (DC Legends)
- 3 Images featuring Slade Wilson (DC Legends)
- 1 Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (DC Legends)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (DC Legends)
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.