This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.
When Sportsmaster attempted to assassinate Black Manta, Deathstroke counteracted the attack by shooting the disc Sportsmaster threw. This prompted Sportsmaster to blow his way out of the cave, and make his escape by helicopter. Deathstroke fired several shots at the helicopter, but it escaped unharmed. He later helped Black Manta by accompanying Tigress to kidnap Miss Martian in order to force her to restore Kaldur'ahm's mind. After they captured Miss Martian he later did as Black Manta ordered Miss Martian to restore Kaldur's mind, Deathstroke observed in a ship a distance away from the Manta-Flyer to ensure that Miss Martian did not use her telepathic powers for any other reason. He fought against Sportsmaster and Chesire to prevent them from killing Aqualad but he was attacked by Miss Martian and she escaped. He was later assigned to take the key to activate the War World as instructed from Lex Luthor.
Powers and Abilities
- Peak Human Condition
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Deathstroke. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #2.
- Deathstroke was voiced by Wentworth Miller for the episode "The Fix" and Fred Tatasciore for subsequent appearances.
- 14 Appearances of Slade Wilson (Earth-16)
- 2 Images featuring Slade Wilson (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (Earth-16)
League of Assassins member
|Young Justice Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Young Justice. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Young Justice Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."