Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, was the world's greatest assassin/mercenary and an enemy of the Titans.
Originally a soldier in the U.S. Army with his good friend William Wintergreen, he was part of an experimental super-soldier project where he gained enhanced strength, agility and intelligence. Slade first found himself facing the Titans after attempting to kill Jillian, an ally of Donna Troy, before Aqualad threw himself in the crossfire to save her. Garth's death would serve as a catalyst in his vendetta with the Titans when they use his son, Jericho, against him, leading to Slade accidentally killing him whilst fighting Robin. After this, the Titans disbanded whilst Slade entered retirement.
However, five years later, after the new Robin, Jason Todd, unwittingly announced the return of the Titans, Slade Wilson took notice and prepared to spark his war with the team once again alongside Wintergreen. During this time, Slade met his estranged daughter, Rose Wilson, and, after learning about her metahuman powers, trained her to become a mole within the Titans. Slade and Rose then broke out the criminal Arthur Light and used him to attack the Titans as well as abduct Jason before Slade himself killed Light. Slade would then come face-to-face with Dick with an ultimatum after ongoing tension with the Titans would lead to their break-up once more. It is then revealed that Jericho, despite seemingly dying, actually survived by transporting his consciousness into Slade, with Jericho trying to break free and warn Dick.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Due to receiving a serum during a military enhancement procedure, Slade Wilson's physiology was changed permanently. First, the procedure crippled his mind and body. Then, the experiment rebuilt his physical and mental faculties further than a human could process or build. These enhancements make Deathstroke at the low levels of superhuman conditioning.
- Enhanced Intellect: His mind works at incredible speeds and is his greatest asset.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Deathstroke possesses enhanced reflexes, flawless dexterity and coordination. His reaction speed allows him to automatically and casually dodge point blank gunfire from multiple assailants. He's able to instantly discern the motivations of people and situations, allowing him to instantly act and react to danger.
- Enhanced Speed: He's able to run at speeds greater than the finest human athlete and attack faster than the eyes of a normal human can follow.
- Enhanced Stamina: Deathstroke can exert himself at peak capacity for several days, and possesses limitless pain-tolerance, willpower, vitality, virility, vigor, endurance, tenacity and lung capacity.
- Enhanced Strength: His entire muscular system was hardened and fortified making Deathstroke many times stronger and durable than humans. He places this capability into his strikes, augmenting the concussive force of his attacks. 
- Enhanced Agility: Deathstroke's is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He can perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He is able to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position. He is able to adjust his position by instinct, allowing him to balance himself on any object, no matter how small or narrow.
- Enhanced Senses: All of Deathstroke's senses have been augmented to heightened levels of function. He can perceive things better than a normal human, he possesses perfect pitch, and night vision. His senses allow him to identify small changes in the air. He has a sixth sense; being able to dodge danger even though he hasn't seen it. He can perceive events before they happen as well as understand events as they occur. Enhanced senses includes, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced Durability: Deathstroke's skin, bone, and muscle tissues are considerably stronger and harder than human and the tissues are impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent. 
- Regeneration: He can regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. He can regenerate from anything, even injured tissue, brain cells (nerves), missing limbs and organs. As such, Deathstroke's body can take a tremendous amount of punishment before succumbing to death. Gunshot and stab wounds, cuts, and broken bones can perfectly heal in a few minutes. He was once impaled through his chest, and it did nothing but slow him down. 
- Tactical Analysis: Slade is the greatest strategist and tactician. 
- Martial Arts: Slade trained in hand-to-hand combat while in the Army, he proved himself to be their best fighters.
- Swordsmanship: Deathstroke is a highly trained swordsman; he is able to dual-wield a pair of katanas and to use them with deadly accuracy and an almost-superhuman speed.
- Weaponry: He is a natural expert and master of all forms of tools and weapons.
- Stealth: Deathstroke is a master at stealth and capable of breaching high security facilities without being detected. He is known to only be seen when he wants to be seen.
- Marksmanship: Deathstroke is an unparalleled marksman and assassin, he never misses his target.
- Sign Language
- Deathstroke suit
- Battle Staff
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Titans and is an adaptation of Deathstroke. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #2.
- Deathstroke is portrayed by Esai Morales.
- Deathstroke serves as one of the two main antagonists of the second season of Titans, along with Mercy Graves.
- 11 Appearances of Slade Wilson (Titans TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Slade Wilson (Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Slade Wilson (Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Slade Wilson (Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Nightwing Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Nightwing. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Nightwing Villains."
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.