Slagg was mercenary hired to take on Deathstroke.
Slagg and his wife, Coven, were hired by the Crimelord of Zandia to capture Deathstroke as part of an intricate plot to frame him for an assassination attempt against American president Bill Clinton. Slagg and Coven's mission ultimately brought them into conflict with Guy Gardner, Warrior, as well as Deathstroke's allies, Sweet Lili and Wintergreen. Overwhelmed by the sheer firepower that had been brought against them, as well as an unexpected intervention of the new Ravager, Slagg and Coven were forced to abandon their mission.
- Pyrokinesis: Slagg had the abiilty to project concentrated bursts of super-heated plasma that would ignite anything it came into contact with.
- Slagg and Coven's last names have not been revealed.
- 6 Appearances of Slagg (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Slagg (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Slagg (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Slagg (New Earth)