Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Sleez was created by John Byrne, first appearing in Action Comics #592. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Sleez first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in New Super-Man and the Justice League of China #20 by Gene Luen Yang and Brent Peeples.
- 1 Appearances of Sleez (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sleez (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sleez (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sleez (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."