She meet Etrigan again after not seeing him for over a century, and not by chance. Aware of her rendezvous with her once-again boyfriend Rectomm, Etrigan emerged early to break her man's neck, and decapitate his greaser companions. He then seduced the Lady Smegma on her arrival and they copulated in the Sunless Sea, where the essence of the Primal Shadow merged with his seed.
When first appointed Hell's Hitman by Remiel and Duma, Etrigan celebrated with his demonic cohorts, including Smegma. While joining him in the 'hot tub', Smegma revealed that she was expecting, much to Etrigan's delight. This was the last piece in Etrigan's grand scheme to torture Jason Blood. In the following months, Smegma stayed in the the castle of Lord Baytor. When she was due, the labour brought her to the brink of expiration. The monstrosity inside her was no ordinary child, but Etrigan threatened to perform a caesarian section himself if she couldn't push the infant out. She managed to birth the unholy scion, Golgotha, but it is unknown if she survived or not.
- As a demon, Smegma is presumably vulnerable to holy powers and artifacts such as holy water or the Ace of Winchesters. Demons are known to be vulnerable to iron.
- Smegma's first appearance is in The Demon (Volume 3) #43 however the first mention of her is in The Demon (Volume 3) #40.
- Smegma's first appearance - shared with Kakk, Bloodklott, Poppinjay and Baytor - was at Etrigan's 'hot tub' party to celebrate him becoming Hell's Hitman.
- 3 Appearances of Smegma (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Smegma (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Smegma (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Smegma (New Earth)
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.