Socko Strong was a professional boxer in the early 1940s. His best friend was photographer Jerry Indutch, a photographer for the Daily Chronicle. Socko and Jerry began their adventuring careers by getting shanghaied to the South Seas, where they discovered an uncharted volcanic island, populated by mesozoic animal life.
After returning stateside, Socko's boxing career brought him into contact with an assortment of gamblers and other lowlifes, many of whom he ended up beating up and sending to jail.
- This version of Socko Strong, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In Adventure Comics #45, Biff Bronson, and his pal Dan Druff, from More Fun Comics, made cameo appearances in the Socko Strong story. This was one of the earliest crossover appearances in comic book history.
- 18 Appearances of Socko Strong (Earth-Two)
- Images featuring Socko Strong (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Socko Strong (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Socko Strong (Earth-Two)