Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Daxamite Physiology: Sodam Yat is a Daxamite, a race of incredibly powerful super beings. According to Sodam his physiology boasts power equal to Superman.
- Solar Radiation Absorption: Daxamites possess the ability to absorb the light and radiation of stars, specifically those in the yellow spectrum. Their body is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun, which in turn grants them incredible powers, similar to Kryptonians. Their body is also able to absorb the radiation of a blue sun, this grants them increased strength and various other powers.
- Enhanced Senses: Sodam's physiology boasts senses a lot more acute then a humans.
- Enhanced Vision: Sodam has eyesight far superior to any humans.
- Heat Vision: Sodam has the ability to fire solar energy out of his eyes in a similar way to Superman. This heat vision was strong enough to damage Cyborg Superman.
- Superhuman Strength: Sodam possesses an extremely high strength level. He was able to land a decisive blow on Cyborg Superman, a being equal in strength to Superman.
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Invulnerability
- Flight
- Indomitable Will: Sodam Yat has an incredibly strong sense of willpower. His willpower is so strong that he was recruited into the Green Lantern Corps because of his ability to overcome great fear.
- Military Protocol
- Sodam Yat was created by Alan Moore and Dennis O'Neil, first appearing in Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Sodam Yat first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #30 by Robert Venditti and Martin Coccolo.
- 4 Appearances of Sodam Yat (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sodam Yat (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sodam Yat (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sodam Yat (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.