- Today is T-Day, the day when we Masters will break the Earth loose from the Sun's gravity and send it hurtling through space to Neptune. Farewell, slave daughters of a slave planet!
- — Solo src
Not long after the end of World War II, a big piece of the planet Neptune broke off, landed on Earth, and became a new, inhabited continent. The hostile natives called themselves "The Masters", and were ruled over by Solo, the Master of Masters.
Solo's ambitions, backed by his advanced technology, brought him into conflict with Wonder Woman who handed him three complete defeats, one right after another, in a short period of time. After this he was deposed, and his Neptunian regime was replaced with an all-female government.
A few years later, Solo regained control of the Neptunian government, and again clashed with Wonder Woman. He was again imprisoned in Neptunia.
- Aviation: He can pilot Neptunian planes.
- Equestrianism: He can ride Neptunian Flying Fishes.
- Multilingualism: Solo learned all the earthly languages through interplanetary radio.
- Science: Solo had a scheme to pull the planet Earth out of its orbit and transport it to Neptune, to be a moon of that planet.
- Weaponry: multiple weapons.
- Mechanizing Machine (induces an enslaved state in men, by extracting salt from their bodies)
- Cranial Subfusing Machines (devolves humans into tigeapes)
- Fleet of Interplanetary Bombers
- Electric Pistol
- Water Whip
- Unbreakable Net
- Steam Gun
- Atom-splitting Gun
- This version of Solo, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Solo's hair changed color from yellow to white, between his first and second appearances.
- 2 Appearances of Solo (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Solo (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Solo (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Solo (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."