Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Malleable Clay-Like Body: Lady Clay's body is made of a thick, mud-like material, which she can change shape at will into a variety of forms. With this power, Lady Clay can take on the physical form of anybody.
- Lady Clay was created by Mike W. Barr and Jim Aparo, first appearing in Outsiders #21. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Lady Clay first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batgirl (Volume 5) #8 by Hope Larson and Chris Wildgoose.
- 10 Appearances of Sondra Fuller (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Sondra Fuller (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sondra Fuller (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sondra Fuller (Prime Earth)