Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Sound Dancer was created by Geoff Johns and Philip Tan, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 4) #39. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Sound Dancer first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern: New Guardians #3 by Tony Bedard, Tyler Kirkham, and Harvey Tolibao.
- 8 Appearances of Sound Dancer (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Sound Dancer (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sound Dancer (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sound Dancer (Prime Earth)
|Orange Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Orange Lantern Corps, whose greed knows no bounds. Due to the nature of avarice, only one person can wield the Orange Light at a time.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Orange Lantern Corps members category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.