Dr. Spaulding was a physician renowned in Hub City for his compassion and medical abilities. No one knew that he was also the serial killer known as Mikado, who used a Japanese mask and the line "let the punishment fit the crime" from Gilbert and Sullivan opera to justify his murders, people who have hurt or abused in some way their loved ones or acquaintances.
- Drug Addiction (Alcoholic)
- Japanese mask
- Hypodermic Needles: filled with a lethal drug.
enemy of the Question
- 2 Appearances of Spaulding (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Spaulding (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Spaulding (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Spaulding (New Earth)