Snakebite was a villain recruited in the Suicide Squad.
Spaulding Pruitt was a degenerate gambler who volunteered for a drug research program. The experimental drug, which was synthesized from snake venom, and designed to treat extreme psychosis mutated Pruitt into a humanoid snake.
After a brief run with the League of Assassins, he was captured and joined the Suicide Squad. After most of the team was killed in an encounter with the Church of Blood, he tried to escape but the bomb in his head exploded, killing him. This left Captain Cold as the only survivor of the team.
- Snake Physiology: Snakebite was mutated by an experimental drug which gave him the physical attributes of a snake.
- Toxikinesis: Snakebite's stingers are capable of injecting victims with a deadly poison. Even a small dose of it induces instant paralysis.
- Regeneration: Snakebite is able to quickly regenerate his stingers and from any other wounds he suffers from.
- Superhuman Durability: Snakebite possesses durability far greater than any normal human. He has been able to survive falls from great heights, and shake off being stabbed through the chest by Deathstroke.
- Superhuman Strength: Snakebite possesses strength greater than any normal human. He is able to effortlessly fling full-grown humans several feet away with a back-hand.
- 10 Appearances of Spaulding Pruitt (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Spaulding Pruitt (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Spaulding Pruitt (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Spaulding Pruitt (Prime Earth)
Suicide Squad member
League of Assassins member