"The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement": While contemplating suicide after the accidental death of his wife, Michael Holt is confronted by Spectre, who tells him about Terry Sloane, the Golden Age super
- A void exists and needs to be filled. No one can ever be replaced. Not your wife, not Terry Sloane, but their passing leaves a void that needs to be filled. Mr. Terrific served a purpose and that purpose isn't filled by Superman or Batman or even the Spectre. He worked at the street level. There is a need for that kinda hero today. You game?
- — Spectre
Appearing in "The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement"
- Michael Holt (First appearance)
- JSA: (Flashback only)
- Paula Holt (First appearance; dies)
- Dian Belmont (Cameo)
- Lt. Nate Kane (Cameo)
- New York City
- Stonehenge (Flashback only)
- JLA Satellite (Flashback only)
- JSA Headquarters (Flashback only)
- Tower of Fate (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Haunting of Jim Corrigan (Part 3): Atonement"
- In the flashback to a JLA/JSA annual get-together that takes place between Justice League of America #172 and Adventure Comics #466, the Thanagarian Hawkman from the Justice League and the JSA Hawkman are both visible together in the same panel. It's likely an error, since there's only one Hawkman (Carter Hall) in Post-Crisis at that point.
- No trivia.