Spike was the human manservant and mechanic of the villain Atlas.
Mechanic, sometime in his life, joined up with the mighty robot Atlas. Mechanic fixed and made weapons for Atlas so that he could best his opponents. When Atlas realized that Mechanic was vital to him, the robot villain began to bully Mechanic.
One day, when Atlas lost to Cyborg in a video game. The hero and villain duked it out in three battles. When Robin began to show Mechanic how important Spike was to Atlas, Spike began to resist his long-time master. When Spike refused to help, Atlas lost the last fight with Cyborg. Mechanic left victoriously with his new Teen Titan friends and he went on to live a normal life.
Powers and Abilities
- Mechanical Genius : Atlas cannot figure out his own weaponry. He requires Spike to do it for him.
- Jet Pack: Mechanic uses a jet pack to get everywhere and feed his master Atlas.
- 1 Appearances of Spike (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Spike (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Spike (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Spike (Teen Titans TV Series)