The Qwardians needed to examine Jordan's Green Lantern Ring in order to perfect their own Anti-Green Lantern Corps. However, upon crossing over to the positive matter universe, St'nlli lost his memories and believed himself to be a human. Under the identity of "Stanley," he joined the employ of long-time Green Lantern villain Goldface, and played an instrumental part in getting Hal Jordan arrested for breaking and entering.
Stanley's mistreatment at the hands of Goldface eventually caused him to recover his memories. After taking his revenge on Goldface, St'nlli resumed his original mission of hunting down Hal Jordan. He finally locates Jordan on a mission to Ungara with fellow Green Lantern Corps member Arisia Rrab. St'nlli defeats Jordan and takes him to the Antimatter Universe to deliver to his masters.
Afterwards, St'nlli is further augmented to have immunity to Green Lantern rings, and to have the ability to convert any positive matter being he touches into an evil antimatter being. After grappling with Jordan, the latter joins forces with the Qwardians until the combined force of the entire Green Lantern Corps manages to free him.
After the Anti-Green Lantern Corps and their central power battery are destroyed, St'nlli is not heard from again.
- This version of St'nlli, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of St'nlli (Earth-One)
- Images featuring St'nlli (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about St'nlli (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: St'nlli (Earth-One)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."